Running through the River Arts District, Wilma Dykeman Greenway has trailheads at the Amboy Road-Lyman Street intersection and the Hill Street-Riverside Drive intersection. Sidewalks on Craven Street and Amboy Road bridges connect to French Broad River Greenway on the other side of the river.
- Bowen Bridge Underpass: 310 Riverside Drive, Asheville, NC 28806
- Craven Street Bridge Boating Access Area: 192 Riverside Drive, Asheville, NC 28806
- 8 River Arts Place: 8 River Arts Place, Asheville, NC 28806 (public restrooms at this location)
- Jean Webb Park: 86 Riverside Drive, Asheville, NC 28806
- On-street parking available along Riverside Drive
Learn more about the community-guided process to bring the greenway to life by reading Park Views: Wilma Dykeman Greenway.