Apply for a Stormwater Permit

The Traffic Engineering and Stormwater Services Divisions are responsible for administering the Environmental and Engineering Permits of the development process within the city limits. Do you need to apply for a Stormwater permit? Call the Permits Application Center at 828-259-5846 or Check the Permits and Applications Home Page.

Apply for a trade permit

Apply for residential and commercial electrical, gas piping, plumbing, mechanical, re-roof, or multi-trade permits.