French Broad River Greenway connects popular parks, businesses, and river views along a four-mile stretch of continuous smooth, hard surface. At one end is Buncombe County Parks & Recreation’s Hominy Creek River Park; the other is a public parking lot at the intersection of Craven Street and Emma Road near New Belgium Brewing Company. Sidewalks on Craven Street and Amboy Road bridges connect to Wilma Dykeman Greenway on the other side of the river.
- Hominy Creek Park: 220 Hominy Creek Road, Asheville, NC 28806
- Carrier Park: 220 Amboy Road, Asheville, NC 28806 (public restrooms at this location)
- Amboy Riverfront Park: 180 Amboy Road
- French Broad River Park: 508 Riverview Drive, Asheville, NC 28806 (public restrooms at this location)
- Craven Street (on-street parking): 10 Haywood Road, Asheville, NC 28806
- Craven Street Bridge: 7 Emma Road, Asheville, NC 28806