The Early Assistance program provides a non-mandatory flexible review session for prospective business owners, developers, and designers to receive expert technical advice from staff during the preliminary phase of a project. Go to develop.early-assistance.ashevillenc.gov to schedule your Early Assistance Meeting.
The cost of this service is $120.00 plus a 4% technology fee. You will receive an invoice by email after submitting this request.
Disciplines available upon request include:
- Building Safety
- Planning and Zoning
- Grading, Stormwater and Flood
- Fire Safety
- Addressing or Street Names
- Driveway, Sidewalks and Parking
- Water Availability
To submit for this meeting, you will need to provide the following information:
- Project Address and Parcel Number (PIN)
- Project Description
- Brief description of key questions/issues for each requested discipline
A preliminary site plan is not required but is highly encouraged.