- See the priority level for streets to receive snow removal treatment.
- Join the Adopt-a-Street Program to help reduce litter in the City of Asheville.
- Help keep the city streets free from excess debris and prevent property damage from rainwater runoff.
- Report issues with city upkeep such as missed trash or recycling pickups, potholes, sidewalk issues, street light outages, vandalized street signs, and more.
- How to report graffiti to get it removed.
To request mowing or tree trimming in the city streets’ rights-of-way, use the Asheville App or call 828-259-5852.
Damaged or uneven sidewalks are unsightly and can be a hazard. To report a sidewalk in need of repair,
use the Asheville App or call 828-259-5852.
- This map details active filings for street closures submitted to the City of Asheville