|Ticket Booklet (11 Rides)||$9.00|
|Discount Cash Fare||$0.50|
|Discount Ticket Booklet (11 Rides)||$4.50|
|Discount Monthly Pass||$10.00|
|Discount Annual Pass||$110.00|
Discount Fare Eligibility
- Seniors – 65 years of age and older (photo I.D. required). Mountain Mobility offers further discounts to eligible seniors, call (828) 250-6750, Option 5.
- Individuals with disabilities – See Discounted Bus Pass Guidelines. Complete Discounted Bus Pass Application to determine eligibility. Forms are also available at the ART station.
- Medicare recipients (Medicare Card required)
- Students ages 6-19
- AB Tech offers discounted bus passes. See their public transportation page for details.
- Buncombe County Employees – Ride free with valid employer I.D.
- City of Asheville Employees – Ride free with valid employer I.D.
- Grove Park Inn Employees – Ride free with valid employer I.D.
- UNCA Asheville students, staff, and faculty – Ride free with valid I.D.
The ART Passport Program allows businesses, private organizations, and public agencies to purchase annual passes for their employees/members at a discounted rate.Discount rates are determined by the number of passes being purchased; employers or organizations purchasing over 1,000 passes may enter into a direct contract with ART.
- 20 or more = 10%
- 50 or more = 15%
- 100 or more = 20%
- 500 or more = 25%
- 1,000 or more = direct contract
To receive partnership fares for your institution contact us at: