Asheville Parks & Recreation’s public pools provide safe and affordable outdoor summer fun for all ages. For info about pool schedules, please call 828-348-4770 or visit ashevillecitypools.com. All swim lesson sessions are full for this summer.
- Individual – $3 per session
- Individual Season Pass – $100
- Family Season Pass – $150 (up to four individuals)
- Dr. Wesley Grant Sr. Southside Community Center Pool – 285 Livingston Street
- Recreation Park Pool – 65 Gashes Creek Road
- Malvern Hills Park Pool – 75 Rumbough Place (Closed for the 2023 season)
- Asheville Parks & Recreation hosts hundreds of free and low-cost activities, programs, and events each month. Check out the latest program guide.
Splasheville’s regular daily hours are 9 a.m.-8:30 p.m., but may be closed for special events or during inclement weather.
The interactive splash pad in Pack Square Park has been completely renovated to replace plumbing, wiring, control systems, surface tiles, and the supporting gridwork. While these upgrades will decrease downtime for preventative maintenance, they also cement Splasheville’s place as a downtown showpiece. In fact, Asheville’s only public splash pad is the most technologically advanced in North Carolina with lights, water programming, and more high-quality improvements that offer community members a chance to cool off in the heart of downtown.