Requests for Bids & Proposals
The City of Asheville is currently seeking bids and proposals for the item(s) or services identified below. Prospective bidders may download a bid package or directions to obtain a bid package by clicking the bid document. Bids cannot be submitted online. All questions should be directed to the department identified in the bid document.
CURRENT BIDDING OPPORTUNITIES
|Bid Number||Description||Bid Deadline||Addendums|
| Bid for Fire Equip
Homeland Security Grant Funded
Bids Due by:
3 pm 2/22/17
| Quote for
| Bids Due by:
|298-RFPopeb2017||RFP for Actuary Services||Proposals due: 3:00pm 2/24/17||Addendum 1|
|298-RFPfsa2017||RFP for Flexible Spending and Health Reimbursement Account Services||Proposals due: 3:00pm 2/24/17||Addendum 1|
Re-Advertisement for bids for the Civic Center Garage Elevator Modernization
|Bids due 2:00pm 2/24/2017|
|298-neparea2wlproject||Advertisement for bids NEP area 2 Mount Carmel/Tiny Farms Waterline||
Bids due 2;00pm
|298-RFP1052-17||Bids due 3:00pm 5/2/2017; Mandatory pre-bid meeting 3/3/2017||None|
The Purchasing Division supports the City of Asheville's sustainability goals by encouraging “green” purchasing decisions. The following characteristics of products or services support this effort:
- At least 30% recycled content
- Energy efficient, energy star
- reduced packaging
- life cycle cost accounting
- water efficient
- alternate fuel capable
- rebuilt or remanufactured
Other Important Information
Instructions for submitting bids and proposals to the city are outlined in the bid package.
Deadlines for submitting requests for exceptions (if applicable) and bid responses/proposals are shown.
- Pre-bid conferences and bid openings will be held at the location designated in the bid package.
- If bid addenda are issued, they will be posted to the Web site no less than seven days prior to the bid opening date. Each addendum will be identified by number (i.e., Addendum No. 1, Addendum No. 2, etc.). Bidders should check this page prior to submitting a bid response to ensure that they have obtained all addenda that may have been issued for the bid package. Bid addenda should be acknowledged and included with the bid response. Bid responses submitted without acknowledged addenda may be rejected.
- The City of Asheville reserves the right to cancel any bid without notice at any time up to and including the date and time identified as the deadline for receiving bids.
Vendors who obtain a package from this site are also encouraged to download and submit a City of Asheville Vendor Application (3.24.2015) Please email to Purchasing@Ashevillenc.gov