Requests for Bids & Proposals
The City of Asheville is currently seeking bids and proposals for the item(s) or services identified below. Prospective bidders may download a bid package or directions to obtain a bid package by clicking the bid document. Bids cannot be submitted online. All questions should be directed to the department identified in the bid document.
CURRENT BIDDING OPPORTUNITIES
|Bid Number||Description||Bid Deadline||Addenda|
Request for Proposals to Visiting Artist Program
|Proposals due by 5pm, 4/27/18||None at this time|
Construction of Park Improvements - Tempie Avery Montford Center
|Non-Mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting, 10am, 3/29/18;
Bids due by 2pm,
Bids due by 10:30am, 4/25/18
|Not at this time|
Construction of Park Improvements (multipule properties)
Non-mandatory pre-bid meeting 11am, 4/9/18;
Bids due by 11am, 4/23/18
FY 18 Resurfacing and Sidewalk Improvements
Non-mandatory pre-bid meeting 1:30pm, 4/26/18;
Bids due by 2:30pm, 5/10/18
None at this time
RFP for Third Party Administrator Claims Services: Work's Compensation and Liability
|None at this time|
Traffic Sign Blanks
Questions due by 3pm, 4/23/18
Bids due by 3pm, 4/30/18
|None at this time|
The Purchasing Division supports the City of Asheville's sustainability goals by encouraging “green” purchasing decisions. The following characteristics of products or services support this effort:
- At least 30% recycled content
- Energy efficient, energy star
- reduced packaging
- life cycle cost accounting
- water efficient
- alternate fuel capable
- rebuilt or remanufactured
Other Important Information
Instructions for submitting bids and proposals to the city are outlined in the bid package.
Deadlines for submitting requests for exceptions (if applicable) and bid responses/proposals are shown.
- Pre-bid conferences and bid openings will be held at the location designated in the bid package.
- If bid addenda are issued, they will be posted to the Web site no less than seven days prior to the bid opening date. Each addendum will be identified by number (i.e., Addendum No. 1, Addendum No. 2, etc.). Bidders should check this page prior to submitting a bid response to ensure that they have obtained all addenda that may have been issued for the bid package. Bid addenda should be acknowledged and included with the bid response. Bid responses submitted without acknowledged addenda may be rejected.
- The City of Asheville reserves the right to cancel any bid without notice at any time up to and including the date and time identified as the deadline for receiving bids.
Vendors who obtain a package from this site are also encouraged to download and submit a City of Asheville Vendor Application (3.24.2015) Please email to Purchasing@Ashevillenc.gov