ride relax

Mountain Mobility of Buncombe County - Paratransit services are provided to all qualifying individuals and are served by Asheville Transit's contract with Mountain Mobility of Buncombe County. Contact Mountain Mobility directly at (828) 250-6750 to determine eligibility.

Trailblazer Routes - Mountain Mobility of Buncombe County operates Trailblazer Routes. These routes may be used by all Asheville Transit passengers, too.

Apple Country Transit is operated by Henderson County and provides four routes serving Henderson County and the City of Hendersonville. The Apple Country Transit’s “Blue Route” links with Asheville Transit. Phone (828) 698-8571. Click here for guide to transferring to Apple County Transit.

Share the Ride NC

City Parking

Bicycle / Pedestrian Planning

Greyhound - Greyhound operates five routes per day through Asheville. The station is located at 2 Tunnel Road and is currently served by ART routes E1, E2 and 170. Phone 828-253-8451.

ART Station (Asheville Transit Station)

49 Coxe Avenue, Asheville NC 28801

Monday - Friday, 6 a.m. - 9:30 p.m., Saturday, 7 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.,

Sundays & Holidays -  8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

(828) 253-5691 / E-mail: