WATER RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
The Water Resources Department will be the innovative leader in the water utility industry. Using the concept of continuous improvement, the department accepts the challenges of providing regional customers with water to enhance their quality of life, serving as stewards over the most vital of all natural resources, and empowering department employees to meet customer needs by providing the finest drinking water in the United States at competitive prices.
It is the mission of the Water Resources Department to manage and protect community resources and to provide the highest quality of water service to customers. The department will do this in the following ways:
- Continuous improvement in products, systems and processes to maximize customer satisfaction;
- Continuous communication among and between staff, customers and governing board;
- Continuous involvement with the community and region;
- Valuing honesty, hard work, creativity, faith in each other, perseverance, and respect for diversity.
Current Conservation Phase:
Asheville & Buncombe County water customers are not under water use restrictions at this time.
Know what's below.
Call before you dig.
for more info.
We're going GREEN:
e-bills are here!
for more info.
current bidding opportunities
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- EPA Achievement Recognition for meeting 2012 goals on optimized drinking water.
- E-bills are here! The Water Resources Department now has e-bill technology, so you can receive your water bill via e-mail. Please click on the e-bill flyer for more information and instructions on how to sign up - e-bill Flyer
Water Engineering Information
Applications & Processes: