Development Services

The City of Asheville is dedicated to ensuring safe development and construction while providing a high level of service and efficiency to those seeking development services. The Development Services Department provides assistance and regulation through review, inspection, and enforcement in building safety; planning and zoning; stormwater, grading, and driveway of commercial and residential properties within the City limits.

New Development Services Hours

Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm

Beginning August 17th

For more information, click here.




Contact Information
Hours: Monday to Thursday from 7:30am to 5:30pm
Phone: (828) 259-5846
Fax: (828) 259-5676
Physical Address Mailing Address
161 South Charlotte Street
Asheville, North Carolina 28801
PO Box 7148
Asheville, North Carolina 28802

Stay Connected